Your family, group, business or organization can support Circles in Columbus and our work helping individuals and families move toward self-sufficiency by assisting with the meal for one of our Weekly Community Meetings.
* You may choose to prepare and serve an entire meal yourself
* You may choose to work with others in your church, social club, or family to prepare and serve the meal
* You may pay for the meal to be catered from a restaurant and come and serve the meal
* You may make a contribution towards the meal and not attend the weekly meeting to serve
* You may choose only to come and serve and clean up after a Weekly Meeting
We average 60-65 people at our Thursday Weekly Community Meetings and 30-35 at our Tuesday Weekly Community Meeting.